Monday, March 5, 2018

All New, All White

Moms, Grandmothers, 
Aunts, God Mothers, Good Friends

our Simply White Collection
found in our 
NEW SHOP called

LA LA LAND KIDS

which can be reached by clicking the little 
icon at top left of sidebar.

shop is OPEN FOR BUSINESS










all merchandise curated by Marsha

each piece represents the BEST QUALITY & WORKMANSHIP

the 100% COTTON JACQUARD dresses could easily retail for more than $100,

but on our site they are $45.

beautifully made, fully lined,
designer-like dresses.

I have many in stock here in Houston,
but we can deliver within 10 days to 2 weeks, no matter the size.

going forward, we'll be able to stock the merchandise for each season.

so now we have SPRING/SUMMER 2018

debuting in August we will have FALL/WINTER
& maybe we'll add BOYS too

please let me know your thoughts !


3 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely add boys. I have twin grandchildren, one boy and one girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty. Wish my daughter were little again, she would have been so cute in these.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.